28 August 2007

Post 13

THIS IS NOT AN ADVERTISEMENT!
That said....

I just invested between two and three hours of my life to reading a book, and it's been a while since I've so wisely invested an evening to a book.
The book is The Automatic Millionaire by David Bach, and I dare say it changed my life. Mostly, I'm just glad I read it young, but even if you aren't young, read this book!!! Seriously. Right now--er--after you finish the last bit of this blog.

This is not a get-rich-quick book, it's a do-this-so-you-can-retire-nicely-and-maybe-even-early book, which is more my style. It's pure wisdom; I love it.

I think buying this book is a brilliant idea, but since I didn't wanna spend any money, I got it from the library. My advice to you, if you get it from the library, is have the wherewithal to take notes nearby as you read--actually, that's probably a good idea even if you buy the book. Then, most important of all, do what David Bach says! The man knows what he's talking about!

Now go. NOW!

1 comment: