29 February 2008

Post 95

Zennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn....

Spring is here! I don't know where else it may be, but it has certainly arrived here in P-town. Not that any flowers are out or anything--all the foliage is still very dead--but the sun is shining, a gentle breeze is blowing, the temperature is threatening to break 60F, the birds are singing, and I--I am happy.

This week has taught me a lot about myself. As it turns out, I am not a creature of very much complexity: during the long nights and cold days of winter, I am a somber and cynical intellectual, but, as soon as spring hits, I'm a total spaz.

Par example (see? that's French--total French spaz!), I just went and took a test--and danced all the way home, sometimes skipping, sometimes running, occasionally bounding, generally jumping and spinning around corners, and always singing.

So, in summation, spring is here therefore I am spastic. The implications for this blog remain to be seen....

No comments:

Post a Comment