05 September 2007

Post 17

THIS JUST IN!

Okay, dear readers, this is exciting! Here's some honest-to-goodness eccentric wisdom that will surely become indispensable shortly after you first try it.
Alright, everyone together now; do this with me!

1) Open your word processor
2) Hold down ALT and then quickly type 8253
3) BEHOLD THE MAGIC!

(It's called an interrobang, by the way; to see it in action, look at Post 14).

Now go, my people, and be sure to use that little bugger as often as is reasonable--which ought to be a heckuva lot more than heretofore!

5 comments:

  1. .

    Reaslly?!?! I'm off to check it out RIGHT NOW!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. .

    Well, it doesn't work in my Word.

    This is worse than the cow thing.

    You suck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woah, hey! Easy now! I'd say your version of word is the one that sucks, not me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. .

    Do you have 2007 or something?

    ReplyDelete