03 August 2007

Post 4

I just saw an online comic that brought a wide assortment of thoughts to my mind. My immediate response was "Ain't that the truth!"--after that, I was attacked by things like a quote from Emerson and a Latin slogan (which, I just learned, has a pretty cool origin). And then I realized that I was probably--I dunno--being silly or overly philosophical or some such, but I figured, ya know, maybe I could blog about this because, really, what's the point of having a blog if you aren't gonna blog?

So. Yeah. I guess I ran out of steam a lot faster than I expected to, so I'm gonna go back to that online comic. I just learned about it from a friend of mine [I can't hyperlink him because he doesn't have a blog], and sometimes--like here and here--it's really funny. Mostly I like it, though, because it says stuff like it is. This one, for example, I wish the whole Christian world would read (I am a Christian myself, mind you, but I think a lot of Christians don't think much).

No comments:

Post a Comment